Apr 20, 2012

QUIT!!!












Q is for Quit.

Is there anybody in this A to Z challenge planning to quit from this quite distressing challenge?

All troubles will bring us to a decision, whether we face it and try to solve it, or we just give up and quit.
We must choose one.

Like my experience now. I also have a dilemma in this challenge. Should I continue writing and posting in my blog till the end of April, or just stop and quit now.
And I decide not to quit and try harder to finish the challenge till Z, although I cannot do it on schedule.

I still have 9 days to go….

1 comment:

  1. I'm more in danger of going the Homer Simpson route...

    "When you don't like your job, you don't quit! You just go in every day and do it really half-assed. That's the American way!" :)

    (Yes, I know, Homer was actually talking about going on strike. But I think that the sentiment applies here too.)

    Oh - and down with captchas!

    ReplyDelete