Apr 18, 2012

Ouw Aem Jiiiii…












O is for OMG ….Oh My God!!!!

It is the most suitable exclamation shout in the middle of this A to Z challenge.
I am on the top of my frustrating state.

In my hectic working days, I also have to do my small online business, and I still have to think about what posting I will share in my blog.  

If  I can open my head and see the shape of my brain, 










I think it becomes smoky and shaky for the multi tasking use recently.

Everyday I am busy of the daily routine in my working place, in which I often do a multi tasking job in a second.
While answering the phone, I compose an email to my supplier. Or sometimes I send fax messages while I copy a bundle of document needed urgently.

And it is added with my own small online business on my smart phone, which need an extra attention too.
Then, with this April challenge, my activities are even more frantic.
As an amateur writer, I should think harder to share an interesting topic which is matching with the alphabet list everyday, while I used to write once a week or even once a month.

Oh my God…

Now, I still have ten remaining days.
What kind of posting should I write on these days?
     P – Q – R – S – T – U – V – W – X – Z

Give me some interesting title which I can explore for this A to Z challenge, and I will be very grateful for the ideas.

1 comment: