Feb 22, 2011

ANGER vs PATIENT

Two days ago I have learnt that PATIENT is much better and useful than EMOTION and ANGER

It seemed that everybody tried to make me angry and can’t control my emotion.
At first: when I wanted to activate my renewal credit card. The call centre of that bank repeated the same questions over and over, because she can’t hear my voice clearly on the phone. There was a little trouble on the connection line. A little bit annoyed, I increase the volume of my voice and rather angry in answering her questions.
Finally I realized, I should be calmer and shouldn’t react like that. It’s not her fault. She didn’t even know that I was angry with her.
My emotion was only causing a bad mood for me.

Secondly: when I was at the electronic store to buy something.
From the beginning, I’ve judged that the shopkeeper was rather not good, and then I was not so interested on his explanations, which were actually very important for me. So finally I left that place without any transactions. With a bad mood feeling. Really acquired an extra energy of mine.

Thirdly: because of the previous situation and the very bad emotion I have, when finally I moved to another store, and again, the shopkeeper can’t give a satisfied explanation, then I can’t stand any longer. I burst out my anger to him.
Luckily, I have a super duper patient husband. He can always manage all my impatient reaction to every improper situation. He is the most patient person I’ve ever met in this world.
He handled everything, without taking much time.

At last I felt very foolish. What is the advantage of being emotional like that?  
Isn’t it much wiser to be patient in our life?

PATIENT will conquer everything.
Anger, emotion, bad mood, high temper and those similar things will only require a lot of energy and waste time.
No benefit … useless.
Only cause many and many more people being hurt.

We live in a high speed era. Everybody seems not having this kind of character. PATIENT, though, it can overcome almost everything.

Angry actually can be useful. Don’t hide it. Some people say that it will spoil the emotion. However “doing the angry” in a proper way, sometimes can motivate others (posting from anonym).
"Anyone can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right person and to the right degree and at the right time, and for the right purpose and in the right way - that is not within everyone's power and that is not easy."
(Aristotle)

No comments:

Post a Comment